Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fatalis Guild Forum

4 posters

Maintenance...Maintenance everywhere

Teoh
    Teoh

Maintenance...Maintenance everywhere Empty Maintenance...Maintenance everywhere

Post by Teoh Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:39 am

It appears Jan 10th 2013 is a Nexon wide Schedule Maintenance. I have heard of Nexon KR employees coming over to NA to do some work but...I wasn't expecting it being this early (and obviously maplestory doesnt have a maintenance update list for some reason...)
    Drohl
    Drohl

Maintenance...Maintenance everywhere Empty Re: Maintenance...Maintenance everywhere

Post by Drohl Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:19 am

Any sources? I don't suppose you have any idea what's KR's business here?
    Anilingus
    Anilingus

Maintenance...Maintenance everywhere Empty Re: Maintenance...Maintenance everywhere

Post by Anilingus Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:38 am

Wait, Nexon NA might actually FIX something? Not sure if should believe.. it might be a trap.
    Jadexpo
    Jadexpo
    Officer
    Officer

Post by Jadexpo Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:37 pm

Wow...that's unexpected. But it'd be sweet if they actually FIX something.

I hope to see some great expectations out of this... if not, then bleh.
    Teoh
    Teoh

Post by Teoh Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:08 pm

Anilingus wrote:Wait, Nexon NA might actually FIX something? Not sure if should believe.. it might be a trap.

Its not Nexon NA fixing stuff. its Nexon KR fixing stuff XD (if that is the case)

maintenance is complete.

Snowball event is over but im still getting the transformation quest so i assume that is still on

Housing search also seems to be smoother again than the 30 second wait time
    Jadexpo
    Jadexpo
    Officer
    Officer

Post by Jadexpo Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:31 am

Then it sounds like just a regular maint check-up. I thought it would be a huge maint...(cus it sounded like it would) to fix up Nexon's mistakes.
    Drohl
    Drohl

Post by Drohl Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:47 am

The Snow Ball event was a mistake. *shot*

In any case, if you claim something big is going to happen, please provide a link to the source of which you have attained your information. Official documentation is always preferred to rumors but if you can even provide a link to a discussion, it would still help.

/lecture
    Teoh
    Teoh

Post by Teoh Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:03 am

Yea i can't find it the Thread orz. In any case it wasn't really a game update but a server update. There was confirmation from Vindictus Nexon employees that there was a server migration. They had a Database and Server update where as maplestory had a server update as well. Combat Arms had their maintenance list cleared so i can't check what they updated. For mabinogi:

"Hello! We have finished some minor server changes and maintenance has been completed. Players shouldn't notice any changes to their gameplay."

....meanwhile. Lookie what i found

http://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Nexon-Reviews-E143099.htm

and one of the reviews

"Cons – *Games are failing, with office planning to close at the end of the year, friends at Seoul setting up teams to take over for staffs in LA"
    Jadexpo
    Jadexpo
    Officer
    Officer

Post by Jadexpo Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:30 am

Some of the reviews for Nexon sounds terrible. Seems like everyone working for the industry lacks organization and "visual" for the company to pull through.

I thought Nexon was going to fix Mabi.... sadly, I guess not (yet).
    Drohl
    Drohl

Post by Drohl Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:04 am

Glad that you're able to find a lead that confirms their actions.

The higher ups have no idea about the gaming industry, "more profit is more important than player experience" is corporate in a nutshell.

Nice to see that even some of their employees feel for us. On a related note, I like how there's quite a handful of open positions.

http://www.nexon.net/corporate/careers/open-positions/
    Jadexpo
    Jadexpo
    Officer
    Officer

Post by Jadexpo Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:44 pm

Who would wanna work for Nexon e______e;

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 8:15 am